If you’re trying to boost your search rankings organically, then you need to know a few tricks of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) trade.
But, there’s so much information out there about SEO, that it’s almost impossible to even know where to begin. There are ALT tags, metadata, and inbound links. Not to mention anchor text, page titles, and sitemaps. It’s enough to make your head spin!
But not to worry. Here’s a simple infographic from ContentVerve.com that ensures your optimization efforts are working.
13 tips that will help you write content that ranks in 2014:
- Write for humans – optimize for robots.
- Forget about keyword density – once and for all.
- Use related keywords, synonyms and grammatical variations.
- Write long, in-depth quality content.
- Take advantage of the long tail.
- Answer your prospects’ questions.
- Get your content noticed and shared.
- Get down with Google Plus.
- Title tags and snippets are still king.
- Avoid keyword stuffing.
- Don’t over optimize your link text.
- Remember the alt text in your images.
- Use Ubersuggest, and Google Trends for inspiration.
Showing All Results